MDH Rajmah Masala
Spices and aromatics are at the very heart of Indian cooking, and are used in a range of dishes to give a rich and savory flavor.
Rajmah is an Indian curry made with red kidney beans which are cooked with pan-fried tomatoes, onions, ginger & garlic and a spoonful of MDH Rajmah Masala.
Country of Origin: Product of India
Ingredients: Coriander, Salt, Dry Mango, Pomegranate Seeds, Chilli, Cumin, Musk Melon, Black Pepper, Black Salt, Fenugreek Leaves, Cloves, Mint, Nutmeg, Dry Ginger, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Cardamom Seeds, Caraway, Mace.
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Rajmah Masala Red Kidney Beans
Red kidney beans 200 gm
Red onions 100 gm
Tomatoes 150 gm
Oil 50 ml
Salt to taste
Rajmah Masala 15 gm
1. Soak red kidney beans overnight in 300 ml water. Strain.
2. Boil the beans in 650 ml water for 20-minutes.
3. Chop red onions and tomatoes.
4. In a large pan heat cooking oil and fry onions till golden.
5. Add tomatoes, salt and Rajmah Masala. Stir to form paste.
6. Transfer boiled beans along with water and stire.
7. Simmer for 15-minutes or till the beans are soft and tender.
8. Black-Eyed beans can be substituted for the kidney beans if desired.